Added November 22
Welsh Mountain Home is seeking caring persons willing to serve as certified personal care aides and medication technicians. We have both full and part time positions available and are able to provide on the job training. Aides give direct care to residents as well as laundry, dining room duties, and medication administration.
For more information, please contact Melody Jacobs at MJacobs@WelshMountainHome.org or (717) 355-9522. You can apply online here https://welshmountainhome.org/apply-now/
Added January 1
Landis Communities Billing Coordinator Performs billing and collections for Residential Living and Personal Care residents, residents on Medicaid, and miscellaneous non-resident billing for Landis Communities and affiliates. Responsible for all aspects of billing process including census maintenance, private pay and Medicaid billing, write-offs, reimbursement rule maintenance, select payment processing, and A/R collections and
follow-up. Assists with Stewardship of Assets data and Medical Assistance application process. Provides back-up to the Healthcare Billing Coordinator. Provides financial, administrative, and clerical support for the Finance department. Contact Human Resources 717-581-3936 or hrcontact@landiscommunities.
Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent 2 years work experience required.
• Previous billing and collections experience in the long-term care field or equivalent work experience required.
• Previous experience with Medicaid, Medicare, and other third party insurers required.
• Basic knowledge of general ledger and accounting principles and practices required.
• Able to work independently, well-organized, and can multi-task.
• Proficient in use of computer and related technology required for the role.
• Possesses good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.