Registration deadline: Wednesday, August 28
This year’s theme will be Called to Peace, with Minister Melody Pannell. As children of God, we are called to be Peacemakers. Practicing peace in the midst of the troubles of the world can transform our minds to know the will of God and seek to transform self and society.
Melody is currently serving as Professor of Sociology at Eastern Mennonite University. She was a featured speaker at MennoCon 2017 in Orlando and has done much work in mentoring young girls, addressing social disparities, developing servant leaders, and building resilient communities. We’re excited to have her join and share with us.
- Daily Worship & Resource times
- Ice Cream Social
- Friday evening meeting with youth leaders immediately following campfire
- Elevated obstacle course
- Zipline, Climbing Wall at night
- Late night open gym times
- Small group time
- Saturday evening Coffee house and trivia competition
1) Cover Letter 2018 Final
2) Retreat Schedule (Draft) Final Schedule will be given at registration on Friday night
3) Registration Form 18′ Final Submit to the ACC office with payment by September 1st
4) Activities Release and Wavier Form 2018 To be handed in at registration on Friday night
5) Youth Medical Release Form To be kept with keep with youth leaders in the event that one of your youth would require medical assistance during the weekend
6) Advisor Expectations A set of expectations the ACC Youth Committee has for Advisers
These two forms, and the background clearance checks that they describe, must be completed by all youth leaders/chaperones attending the ACC Fall Retreat. (Background certification instructions)
7) ACC Youth Events Volunteer Covenant1: To be signed by youth leader/chaperones after the necessary clearances have been filed with the church. Should be handed in at registration on Friday night.
8) Congregational Youth Verification Form To be signed by a congregational representative after the necessary clearances for each youth leader attending the Fall Retreat have been filed with the church. Must be submitted to ACC Office well before the retreat.
Our ACC Youth Committee hopes that you will attend. We thank you for loving youth and giving so freely of your time to encourage them in life. Pray for this event; that those who attend will be encouraged, challenged, and inspired to commit to/continue the “journey of faith in Jesus.”
Please register by August 29th!
For facility information, a view of the camp and directions visit www.refreshingmountain.com