Added November 25
Now Hiring – Administrative Assistant (8 hours a week) for the 1719 Herr House & Museum. For a job description, click bit.ly/AA1719Museum. To apply for this position, please send a resumé and a letter of intent to Tiffany Fisk, 1849 Hans Herr Dr, Willow Street, PA 17584, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Added November 24
Landis Homes Maintenance Facilities Assistant | Entry Level HVAC Assistant wanted to change HVAC filters in 900 person retirement community. 80 hrs. bi-weekly, daytime Mon. – Fri. For more information call 717.581.3936 or email email@example.com
Added November 3
Lancaster Mennontie School Openings:
Added October 28
Resident Services Manager
Welsh Mountain Home is seeking a Resident Services Manager for our 48 bed Personal Care Home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Resident Admissions including manage admission inquiries, tours and assessments.
- Work with the Director of Wellness to maintain overall health, safety and well-being of residents including assist with placement for higher level of care.
- Develop and Manage RASPs (resident assessment and support plan)
- Schedule and attend ISP meetings for residents with ID.
- Act as resident to family liaison to communicate needed goods and services
- Provide resident conflict resolution as needed
- Manage resident council meetings (once a quarter)
- Oversee resident mail management
- Assist with insurance coordination for residents
- Develop and maintain activities calendar
- Maintain regulatory compliance for admissions criteria and documentation (TabulaPro eMR system)
- Must be willing to train as a PCA/Med-tech and work direct care when needed
- On call responsibilities (approx. one week a month)
- Manage housekeeping and dietary department personnel
Applicant must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule and work efficiently with excellent time management skills.
Qualifications: Social Worker or Related Field; will consider a combination of education and related experience. Personal Care Home experience preferred but not required.
Welsh Mountain Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer