ACC youth groups are invited to the 2021 Fall Youth Retreat at Refreshing Mountain. The weekend will include daily worship and resoure times, elevated obstacle course, nighttime climbing wall and zipline, and talent show.
Each of us is on a journey toward “becoming me”. We have our own evolving set of gifts, passions and experiences that form our experience and prepare us for our unique ways of serving God.
Over our retreat weekend, we’ll hear the stories of four leaders from ACC congregations about their processes of becoming who they are or are on their way to being. They’ll share what brought them to their current understanding of what their identity and purpose is and where they saw God in that process.
Leaders will affirm the process of developing our identities and will acknowledge the pressures we face through the process of understanding our personal, vocational, faith, and relational identities. The ACC Youth Committee is excited to share these stories and will be sharing info about our speakers as it is available.
Registration forms should be submitted to the ACC office with payment by August 27th.
Forms to complete
- Registration Form: submit to the ACC office with payment by August 27th
- Liability Release Form: Camp requires this form to use the facilities. Should be handed in for each youth at registration on Friday night.
- Medical Release Form: To be kept with youth leaders in the event that one of your youth would require medical assistance during the weekend. This is a template for you to use.
- Congregational Youth Verification Form: must be signed by youth leader/chaperones after the necessary clearances have been filed with the church. Should be handed in by registration on Friday night. Please fill this out completely!
- ACC Youth Events Volunteer Covenant : To be signed by a congregational representative after the necessary clearances for each youth leader attending the Fall Retreat have been filed with the church. Must be submitted to ACC Office prior to the retreat.
For facility information, a view of the camp and directions visit www.refreshingmountain.com